About Our Ads Effective Date: June 2, 2022
We Use Certain Tracking Technologies We collect personal information about users over time and across different websites, devices and platforms (collectively, “Platforms”) when you use this website or service. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way. To do this, we use several common tracking tools. These may include browser cookies. We may also use web beacons, flash cookies, and other technologies. Our vendors may also use these tools. In this policy “we” and “us” refers to SIDEARM Sports, LLC, a Learfield company, “Learfield,” “we,” or “us”), our business partners, and/or our vendors. We Use Tracking Technologies for a Variety of Reasons We use tracking tools:
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To create custom audiences to target our advertisements. These advertisements may be served online or by email (see below for instructions on how to opt-out of these advertising activities, including how to control cookies we may use).
- To store your password if you are registered on our Platform.
- To improve our Platform and to better understand your visits on our Platforms.
- To understand how you interact with our email messages.
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- To integrate with third-party social media websites.
- To create fan profiles across multiple sources.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest-based advertising).
- To identify how you found our Platform.
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across email, multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our Platform users.